Camping Bakkum

A moment just for you while we are collecting the data for your booking. Relaxation

Secure

The excitement can begin!

We request a deposit of 60% of the total sum, which is due now. The remaining 40% is payable no later than 4 weeks before your arrival. If you prefer, you can also pay in full now."

Your stay will be booked when (part) payment is received and you have received a booking confirmation.
We request a deposit of 15%. The remaining sum will be divided into two instalments:
- 60 days before arrival: 50%
- 4 weeks before arrival 35%
Je ontvangt hiervoor een email. Je kunt er ook voor kiezen om nu de volledige reissom te voldoen.

Your stay will be booked when (part) payment is received and you have received a booking confirmation.

Camping Bakkum

A moment just for you while we are collecting the data for your booking. Relaxation

/
Sluiten

Soon you can enjoy:

  • The glorious beach
  • Our many facilities
  • The amiable atmosphere
  • The beautiful surroundings

Stay in touch

socials bakkum.png

Get into the holiday spirit! Follow Camping Bakkum on Facebook and Instagram.

Please select a day of arrival

  • Arrival
  • Package
  • Selected
  • Not available