Welcome to the campsite! Of course we have taken measures to comply with the RIVM regulations. If you want to get away, welcome!
• The curfew is also in effect at the campsite. It is allowed to visit the sanitary building during curfew (10.00 pm - 04.30 am)
• From Wednesday, October 14 at 10:00 PM, everyone must wear facemasks over the age of 13 in all our public indoor areas (including the sanitary buildings, recreation room and reception).
• The shops and restaurants on the campsite will adjust the opening hours. And it is only possible to take-away products. You can find more information at the shops and restaurants about menus and opening hours.
• The recreation team only organizes activities for children up to the age of 18 in accordance with RIVM guidelines. The recreation program can be found on the website and in the information boards at the campsite.
• We will do several cleaning rounds to extra clean the sanitary buildings.
WHAT CAN YOU DO YOURSELF?
• If you have a fever or a cold, do not come to our campsite. Then stay home. This also applies to family members.
• Keep 1.5 meters apart.
• Do not give hands, hugs or kisses.
• Wash your hands regularly, with water and soap for more than 25 seconds.
• Cough and sneeze in a tissue or on the inside of your elbow.
• Use tissue paper and throw it away after use.
• Report it immediately if someone is ill by contacting your own doctor by telephone and inform the reception.
• You help us by not receiving visitors, so that the pressure on our sanitary facilities is limited and 1.5m distance can be maintained.
ARRIVALS AFTER JUNE 15
If for some reason you want to cancel your already booked stay, we refer you to the general Hiswa-Recron conditions.
Lots of love,
Team Camping Bakkum