Welcome at Camping Bakkum. How nice to meet you at our lovely campsite. Because of the amount of guests present, we need to make sure that we all respect each other and follow some guidelines and rules. In this way it will be pleasant and comfortable for everybody. Let’s enjoy every little bit that Bakkum has to offer. You can find the Campsite rules right here.
In your welcome package you will find the dune cards, take the dune card always with if you visited the dunes. You will have free access to the Kennemer Dune. At the inputs of the dune reserve, you can read all the entry conditions.
- Open Fire is not allowed. BBQ is only allowed on electricity or gas.
- We would like to ask that everyone respects the rule of being quit after the 22:00 hour at the campsite.
- It is not allowed to have drugs or use drugs.
- It is not allowed to have alcoholic drinks with you around the campsite. It is only allowed at your camping place or at the restaurants.
- The use of aggregates for the generation of electricity is not allowed.
- Offering merchandise not allowed on the campsite.
When an employee appeals to you on your behavior, then you have to follow these instructions should immediately follow. You have also to listen to the instructions if there is a calamity
All agreements of the Kennemer Duincampings are under the condition of RECRON terms.
Nice that you has read all the conditions. Let's all have a memorable time.