SAFETY TIPS FOR CAMPERS
- Close gas bottles when not in use.
- Gas bottles are available from Camping Shop Zeldenrust.
- Be sensible and prevent a fire. Open fires such as coal fires, barbecues or wood fires are prohibited.
- The safest installations use the blue, splash proof CEE plugs.
- Caravans with CEE-connector are earthed.
- Be careful with electricity in wet places. The outdoor lights of your caravan should be splash proof.
- Fire prevention: invest in a fire alarm and a decent extinguisher, so you can put out a small fire and prevent it from spreading.