New for 2019! Dune View is the best rental accommodation for 6 people from which to explore the stunning dune area! A place where outdoor and indoor merge. Duinzicht offers all mod cons, in addition to a fantastic view of the surrounding dune landscape.
The warm interior makes for a space with character, where all family members can relax. You can access nature straight from the living room, while the master bedroom offers a view of the starry sky at night. The original stretch tent roof is a firm reference to the origins of camping, giving Duinzicht a confident and natural character!
• Well-insulated accommodation climate control
• Garden furniture with awning
• View to a nature
• Private shower and toilet
• Sleeps a maximum of 6
• 4-ring gas cooker
• Large fridge
• Senseo and/or coffee maker
• Combi oven or oven and microwave oven
• Rubbish bin (with recycling)
• Flatscreen TV with DVD player including radio function
• Double bed
• Bunk bed
• Sleeping loft with space for two
• Morning paper
• Camping host for assistance
• Dune access pass for North Holland Dune Reserve
• Welcome pack (one toilet roll, waste bags, matches, washing-up liquid, a washing-up brush and kitchen cloths)
• Beds made on arrival
• Bed linen pack (duvets, pillows and bed linen)
• Final cleaning
At this moment it isn't possible to book with prefrence beceause we don't know the exact place on the campsite.
Select an arrival date
|= Not available|
The campsite is car-free. You may park in the nearby car park. On the days of arrival and departure you may drive to your Dune View to unload or load. A second parking pass is available for a small fee.
Curious to know what activities and/or events are on during your stay?
ACTIVITIES DURING YOUR STAY
EXTRAS AVAILABLE WHEN BOOKING
• Cot (excl. bed linen) or High Chair € 10.00
• Towel pack € 3.90 per person
• Kitchen linen pack € 3.90 each
• Bicycles, carts, and go-carts • Children's bikes and seats
• Tennis rackets - balls are free to use.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Arrival days are Mondays and Fridays. You may book a week, a mid-week or a weekend. Access from 15.00 hours, departure before 10.00.
WiFi is available for a fee in the Dune View. Please get your WiFi code at Reception. Free WiFi is accessible around Reception, the Internet house, the shopping square and at the Sports and Games Shed.
NORTH HOLLAND DUNE RESERVE
When booking a Dune View you automatically receive passes giving access to the North Holland Dune Reserve. The beach is 950 metres from the Dune View. The beach tents are open all year. Walking and cycling maps are available from Reception.
Pets and open fires are two things that are not allowed at Camping Bakkum. Barbecue? Only on gas or electricity.