New for 2019! The Dune Rose is a luxurious rental accommodation that sleeps 4, fitted with all necessities for a fantastic holiday. The furnishings and the abundance of natural light add to the feeling of sheer outdoorsy luxury.
The master bedroom is a cosy cocoon with a view of the stars. But the origins of camping have not been forgotten, and the stretch tent finish invites you to venture into the great outdoors.
• Well-insulated accommodation climate control
• Garden furniture with awning
• View to a nature
• Private shower and toilet
• Sleeps a maximum of 4
• 4-ring gas cooker
• Large fridge
• Senseo and/or coffee maker
• Combi oven or oven and microwave oven
• Rubbish bin (with recycling)
• Flatscreen TV with DVD player including radio function
• Double bed
• Sleeping loft with space for two
• Morning paper
• Camping host for assistance
• Dune access pass for North Holland Dune Reserve
• Welcome pack (one toilet roll, waste bags, matches, washing-up liquid, a washing-up brush and kitchen cloths)
• Beds made on arrival
• Bed linen pack (duvets, pillows and bed linen)
• Final cleaning
At this moment it isn't possible to book with prefrence beceause we don't know the exact place on the campsite.
Select an arrival date
|= Not available|
The campsite is car-free. You may park in the nearby car park. On the days of arrival and departure you may drive to your Play Pitch to unload or load. A second parking pass is available for a small fee.
Curious to know what activities and/or events are on during your stay?
ACTIVITIES DURING YOUR STAY
EXTRAS AVAILABLE WHEN BOOKING
• Cot (excl. bed linen) or High Chair € 10.00
• Towel pack € 3.90 per person
• Kitchen linen pack € 3.90 each
• Bicycles, carts, and go-carts • Children's bikes and seats
• Tennis rackets - balls are free to use.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Arrival days are Mondays and Fridays. You may book a week, a mid-week or a weekend. Access from 15.00 hours, departure before 10.00.
WiFi is available for a fee in the Dune Rose. Please get your WiFi code at Reception. Free WiFi is accessible around Reception, the Internet house, the shopping square and at the Sports and Games Shed.
NORTH HOLLAND DUNE RESERVE
When booking a Dune Rose you automatically receive passes giving access to the North Holland Dune Reserve. The beach is 950 metres from the Dune Rose. The beach tents are open all year. Walking and cycling maps are available from Reception.
Pets and open fires are two things that are not allowed at Camping Bakkum. Barbecue? Only on gas or electricity.