Tent house with toilet
Rearl, rugged camping, but with some luxury. Come and stay in a Tent House, furnished with scaffold board furniture. Located at the edge of the dunes you enjoy nature around you from your veranda. Each house has its own colour.
PLEASE NOTE: IN 2019 NEW ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BE COMPLETED. FOLLOW INFORMATION AND RATES ON OUR WEBSITE.
TAKE IN SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER YOUR CHANCE TO STAY FOR ONE LAST TIME IN THE TENTHOUSE.
• Gas heater
• Private toilet
• Veranda with French bistro set
• View to a playing field
• A stone's throw to the washrooms
• Sleeps a maximum of 4
• Senseo and/or coffee machine
• Roll baking oven
• Rubbish bin (with recycling)
• Flatscreen TV with DVD including radio function
• Large dining table with 4 chairs
• Double bed
• Bunk bed
• Morning paper
• Camping host for assistance
• Dune access pass for North Holland Dune Reserve
• Welcome pack (one toilet roll, waste bags, matches, washing-up liquid, a washing-up brush and kitchen cloths)
• Beds made on arrival
• Bed linen pack (duvets, pillows and bed linen)
• Final cleaning
Select an arrival date
|= Not available|
The campsite is car-free. You may park in the nearby car park. On the days of arrival and departure you may drive to your Play Pitch to unload or load. A second parking pass is available for a small fee.
Curious to know what activities and/or events are on during your stay?
ACTIVITIES DURING YOUR STAY
EXTRAS AVAILABLE WHEN BOOKING
• Cot (excl. bed linen) or High Chair € 10.00
• Towel pack € 3.90 per person
• Kitchen linen pack € 3.90 each
• Bicycles, carts, and go-carts • Children's bikes and seats
• Tennis rackets - balls are free to use.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Arrival days are Mondays and Fridays. You may book a week, a mid-week or a weekend. Access from 15.00 hours, departure before 10.00.
WiFi is available for a fee in the Tent houses. Please get your WiFi code at Reception. Free WiFi is accessible around Reception, the Internet house, the shopping square and at the Sports and Games Shed.
NORTH HOLLAND DUNE RESERVE
When booking a Tent houses you automatically receive passes giving access to the North Holland Dune Reserve. The beach is 950 metres from the Tent houses. The beach tents are open all year. Walking and cycling maps are available from Reception.
Pets and open fires are two things that are not allowed at Camping Bakkum. Barbecue? Only on gas or electricity.