Beach cabin with shower and toilet
A real holiday in this completely furnished house, offering lots of luxury, including a kitchen, shower, toilet and a dishwasher. Imagine yourself on those long summer evenings, on the spacious veranda, enjoying a drink!
• Well-insulated accommodation with gas heater
• Picnic table with parasol, beach chairs and French bistro set
• View to a playing field
• Private shower and toilet
• Sleeps a maximum of 6
• 4-ring gas cooker
• Large fridge
• Senseo and/or coffee maker
• Combi oven or oven and microwave oven
• Rubbish bin (with recycling)
• Flatscreen TV with DVD player including radio function
• Double bed
• Bunk bed
• Sleeping loft with space for two
• Morning paper
• Camping host for assistance
• Dune access pass for North Holland Dune Reserve
• Welcome pack (one toilet roll, waste bags, matches, washing-up liquid, a washing-up brush and kitchen cloths)
• Beds made on arrival
• Bed linen pack (duvets, pillows and bed linen)
• Final cleaning
The campsite is car-free. You may park in the nearby car park. On the days of arrival and departure you may drive to your Play Pitch to unload or load. A second parking pass is available for a small fee.
Curious to know what activities and/or events are on during your stay?
ACTIVITIES DURING YOUR STAY
EXTRAS AVAILABLE WHEN BOOKING
• Cot (excl. bed linen) or High Chair € 10.00
• Towel pack € 3.90 per person
• Kitchen linen pack € 3.90 each
• Bicycles, carts, and go-carts • Children's bikes and seats
• Tennis rackets - balls are free to use.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Arrival days are Mondays and Fridays. You may book a week, a mid-week or a weekend. Access from 15.00 hours, departure before 10.00.
WiFi is available for a fee in the Beach houses. Please get your WiFi code at Reception. Free WiFi is accessible around Reception, the Internet house, the shopping square and at the Sports and Games Shed.
NORTH HOLLAND DUNE RESERVE
When booking a Beach houses you automatically receive passes giving access to the North Holland Dune Reserve. The beach is 950 metres from the Beach houses. The beach tents are open all year. Walking and cycling maps are available from Reception.
Pets and open fires are two things that are not allowed at Camping Bakkum. Barbecue? Only on gas or electricity.