Dune Lodge with toilet
In our stylishly furnished Dune Lodge you can't escape the real feel of the outdoors. A wooden house on the edge of the forest, with covered veranda. During the day you enjoy all the surrounding greenery, and in the evening you catch the sun's last rays.
PLEASE NOTE: IN 2019 NEW ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BE COMPLETED. FOLLOW INFORMATION AND RATES ON OUR WEBSITE.
TAKE IN SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER YOUR CHANCE TO STAY FOR ONE LAST TIME IN THE DUNELODGE.
• Well-insulated wooden walls, with gas heater
• Picnic table with parasol, beach chairs and a French bistro set
• View towards the playing field or the dune area
• Private toilet
• A stone's throw from the wash rooms
• Sleeps a maximum of 4
• Senseo and/or coffee machine
• Roll baking oven
• Rubbish bin (with recycling)
• Large kitchen bar with stools
• Double bed
• Bunk bed
• Morning paper
• Camping host for assistance
• Dune access pass for North Holland Dune Reserve
• Welcome pack (one toilet roll, waste bags, matches, washing-up liquid, a washing-up brush and kitchen cloths)
• Beds made on arrival
• Bed linen pack (duvets, pillows and bed linen)
• Final cleaning
Select an arrival date
|= Not available|
The campsite is car-free. You may park in the nearby car park. On the days of arrival and departure you may drive to your Play Pitch to unload or load. A second parking pass is available for a small fee.
Curious to know what activities and/or events are on during your stay?
ACTIVITIES DURING YOUR STAY
EXTRAS AVAILABLE WHEN BOOKING
• Cot (excl. bed linen) or High Chair € 10.00
• Towel pack € 3.90 per person
• Kitchen linen pack € 3.90 each
• Bicycles, carts, and go-carts • Children's bikes and seats
• Tennis rackets - balls are free to use.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Arrival days are Mondays and Fridays. You may book a week, a mid-week or a weekend. Access from 15.00 hours, departure before 10.00.
WiFi is available for a fee in the Dunelodge. Please get your WiFi code at Reception. Free WiFi is accessible around Reception, the Internet house, the shopping square and at the Sports and Games Shed.
NORTH HOLLAND DUNE RESERVE
When booking a Dunelodge you automatically receive passes giving access to the North Holland Dune Reserve. The beach is 950 metres from the Dunelodge. The beach tents are open all year. Walking and cycling maps are available from Reception.
Pets and open fires are two things that are not allowed at Camping Bakkum. Barbecue? Only on gas or electricity.