Group accommodation Bakkums Hoeve
General and Garden
• Several picnic tables, parasols and sun loungers
• Lounge set in garden
• Near the playing field
• Separate male/female washrooms
• Family bathroom on the 1st floor
• Free WiFi
• Car access for loading and unloading
• Min. 6, max. 26 persons
• With outside kitchen
• Pet free
• Senseo, coffee machines and kettles
• 2 Dishwashers
• 6-ring gas cooker
• Large oven and microwave
• Rubbish bin (with recycling)
• Utility with extra fridge, cooking facilities and kitchen equipment
• Large sofa
• Pellet burning stove
• Audio via Bluetooth or laptop/phone cable
• Four large dining tables (can be combined or moved)
• Children's corner with games, drawing material, toys and play kitchen
• 9 bedrooms: (4 rooms that accommodate 4 people, and 5 rooms that accommodate 2 people)
• In total there are 4 double beds and 4 pull-out beds (singles) and 10 single beds
• Some rooms can be connected
• Electric blinds
• Morning paper
• Campsite host service
• Access passes for the North Holland Dune Reserve
• Bed linen pack (duvets, pillows, bed linen)
• Final cleaning on departure
Select an arrival date
|= Not available|
EXTRAS WHEN BOOKING
• Cot (excl. bed linen) or High Chair € 10.00
• Towel pack € 4 per person
• BBQ from € 19.00 p.p.
• Breakfast from € 7.95 p.p.
• Healthy working lunch from € 11.50 p.p.
• Projector/Screen may be booked
• Gas barbecue may be booked
FOR RENT ON THE CAMPSITE
• Bicycles, carts, go-karts • Children's bikes and seats
• Tennis rackets and balls
Bakkums Hoeve is eminently suitable for business meetings. You can gather in an informal and relaxed atmosphere that stimulates thinking outside the box. The accommodation is a perfect match for creative sessions. There are various possibilities, such as gathering for a meeting, workshops, but also staying overnight.
Bakkums Hoeve offers several different cooking workshops in association with Kunst&Kook. Examples are the Surinamese, Moroccan, Italian or Spanish kitchen, but you can also choose a workshop that focuses on team building.
For more information please click HERE or have a look on WWW.KUNSTENKOOK.NL
NORTH HOLLAND DUNE RESERVE
When booking Bakkums Hoeve you automatically receive passes giving access to the North Holland Dune Reserve. The beach is 950 metres from the Bakkums Hoeve. The beach tents are open all year. Walking and cycling maps are available from Reception.
Pets and open fires are two things that are not allowed at Camping Bakkum. Barbecue? Only on gas or electricity.