• Free use Sauna
• Just a view steps away from the washrooms
• Overnight accommodation for 4 people
• Pets not allowed
• Senseo and/or coffee machine
• Rubbish bin (with recycling)
• Large dining table with 4 chairs
• Double bed
• Bunk bed
• Morning paper
• Camping host for assistance
• Dune access pass for North Holland Dune Reserve
• Welcome pack
• Beds made on arrival
• Bed linen pack (duvets, pillows and bed linen)
• Final cleaning
Select an arrival date
|= Not available|
The campsite is car-free. You may park in the nearby car park. On the days of arrival and departure you may drive to your Panoramatent to unload or load. A second parking pass is available for a small fee.
Curious to know what activities and/or events are on during your stay?
ACTIVITIES DURING YOUR STAY
EXTRAS AVAILABLE WHEN BOOKING
• Cot (excl. bed linen) or High Chair € 10.00
• Towel pack € 4 per person
• Kitchen linen pack € 4 each
• Bicycles, carts, and go-carts • Children's bikes and seats
• Tennis rackets - balls are free to use.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Arrival days are Mondays and Fridays. You can book a week, a midweek or a weekend. Check-In from 15.00 hours, Check-Out before 10.00 o'clock.
WiFi is available for a fee in the Panoramantent. Please get your WiFi code at Reception. Free WiFi is accessible around Reception, the Internet house, the shopping square and at the Sports and Games Shed.
NORTH HOLLAND DUNE RESERVE
When booking a Panoramatent you automatically receive passes giving access to the North Holland Dune Reserve. The beach is 950 metres from the Panoramatent. The beach tents are open all year. Walking and cycling maps are available at the reception.
Pets and open fires are two things that are not allowed at Camping Bakkum. Barbecue? Only with gas or electricity.