The warm interior makes for a space with character, where all family members can relax. You can access nature straight from the living room, while the master bedroom offers a view of the starry sky at night. The original stretch tent roof is a firm reference to the origins of camping, giving Duinzicht a confident and natural character!
• Free use Sauna
• 45 m2
• Electric heating
• Garden furniture with awning
• View to a nature
• Private shower and toilet
• Sleeps a maximum of 6
• Pets not allowed
• 4-ring gas cooker
• Senseo and/or coffee maker
• Rubbish bin (with recycling)
• Flatscreen TV with WiFi connection
• Double bed
• Bunk bed
• Sleeping loft with space for two (loft is 5 m2)
• Morning paper
• Camping host for assistance
• Dune access pass for North Holland Dune Reserve
• Welcome pack
• Beds made on arrival (due to Covid-19 we provide sealed linen packages at arrival)
• Bed linen pack (duvets, pillows and bed linen)
• Final cleaning
Select an arrival date
|= Not available|
The campsite is car-free. You may park in the nearby car park. On the days of arrival and departure you may drive to your Dune View to unload or load. A second parking pass is available for a small fee.
Curious to know what activities and/or events are on during your stay?
ACTIVITIES DURING YOUR STAY
EXTRAS AVAILABLE WHEN BOOKING
• Cot (excl. bed linen) or High Chair € 10.00
• Towel pack € 4 per person
• Kitchen linen pack € 4 each
• Bicycles, carts, and go-carts • Children's bikes and seats
• Tennis rackets - balls are free to use.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Arrival days are Mondays and Fridays. You may book a week, a mid-week or a weekend. Access from 15.00 hours, departure before 10.00.
WiFi is available for a fee in the Dune View. Please get your WiFi code at Reception. Free WiFi is accessible around Reception, the Internet house, the shopping square and at the Sports and Games Shed.
NORTH HOLLAND DUNE RESERVE
When booking a Dune View you automatically receive passes giving access to the North Holland Dune Reserve. The beach is 950 metres from the Dune View. The beach tents are open all year. Walking and cycling maps are available from Reception.
Pets and open fires are two things that are not allowed at Camping Bakkum. Barbecue? Only on gas or electricity.