The master bedroom is a cosy cocoon with a view of the stars. But the origins of camping have not been forgotten, and the stretch tent finish invites you to venture into the great outdoors.
• Free use Sauna
• 35 m2
• Electric heating
• Garden furniture with awning
• View to a nature
• Private shower and toilet
• Sleeps a maximum of 4
• Pets not allowed
• 4-ring gas cooker
• Senseo and/or coffee maker
• Rubbish bin (with recycling)
• Flatscreen TV with WiFi connection
• Double bed
• Sleeping loft with space for two (loft is 5 m2)
• Morning paper
• Camping host for assistance
• Dune access pass for North Holland Dune Reserve
• Welcome pack
• Beds made on arrival (due to Covid-19 we provide sealed linen packages at arrival)
• Bed linen pack (duvets, pillows and bed linen)
• Final cleaning
Select an arrival date
|= Not available|
The campsite is car-free. You may park in the nearby car park. On the days of arrival and departure you may drive to your Play Pitch to unload or load. A second parking pass is available for a small fee.
Curious to know what activities and/or events are on during your stay?
ACTIVITIES DURING YOUR STAY
EXTRAS AVAILABLE WHEN BOOKING
• Cot (excl. bed linen) or High Chair € 10.00
• Towel pack € 4 per person
• Kitchen linen pack € 4 each
• Bicycles, carts, and go-carts • Children's bikes and seats
• Tennis rackets - balls are free to use.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Arrival days are Mondays and Fridays. You may book a week, a mid-week or a weekend. Access from 15.00 hours, departure before 10.00.
WiFi is available for a fee in the Dune Rose. Please get your WiFi code at Reception. Free WiFi is accessible around Reception, the Internet house, the shopping square and at the Sports and Games Shed.
NORTH HOLLAND DUNE RESERVE
When booking a Dune Rose you automatically receive passes giving access to the North Holland Dune Reserve. The beach is 950 metres from the Dune Rose. The beach tents are open all year. Walking and cycling maps are available from Reception.
Pets and open fires are two things that are not allowed at Camping Bakkum. Barbecue? Only on gas or electricity.