- Group accommodation with character
- Lounge and private garden
- Open dining kitchen
- Outdoor kitchen
A characteristic and comfortable group accommodation in the heart of the campsite. The spacious seating area invites for a convivial games afternoon or evening. Thanks to the open kitchen, even cooking together is great fun. The private garden offers many relaxing spots, and the sports field is just around the corner..
- Ruime zithoek
- 4 large dining tables with chairs
- Pellet stove
- Children's play area with games, toys and crayons
- Open kitchen
- Kitchen inventory
- Coffee making equipment
- 2 dishwashers
- 6 ring gas cooker
- Large oven
- Utility: extra fridge, 4 ring gas cooker
- Men's bathrooms downstairs: 1 toilet + 2 urinals + 2 showers
- Lady's bathrooms downstairs: 2 toilets + 2 showers
- Upstairs bathroom: 1 toilet + one shower
- Bedroom 1 (2p): 2 single beds
- Bedroom 2 (4p): 1 double bed + 1 single bed with extension to double
- Bedroom 3 (2p): 2 single bed
- Bedroom 4 (2p): 2 single bed
- Bedroom 5 (4p): 1 double bed + 1 single bed with extension to double
- Bedroom 6 (4p): 1 double bed + 1 single bed with extension
- Bedroom 7 (2p): 2 single beds
- Bedroom 8 (4p): 1 double bed + 1 single bed with extension to double
- Some rooms can be connected
- Electric black-out
- Picnic tables
- Deck chairs
- Lounge set
- Outdoor kitchen
- Covered veranda
- Morning paper
- Welcome pack
- Free WiFi
- Final cleaning
- North Holland Dune Reserve Pass
- Cot (excl bed linen) 10.00
- High chair 10.00
- Hand towel pack 4.00 pp
- Kitchen linen pack 4.00 each
- BBQ pack 19.00 pp
- Breakfast 7.95 pp
- Cooking workshop, by request
When do you want to come and stay
Choose your date of travel to see tariffs
Select a departure
Minimum stay 2 nights
- Not available
What people say about us!
We stayed in this pleasant group accommodation with the whole family. The pleasant interior, the great lounge area in the garden and its central location are definite selling points. Highly recommended for large groups!
A fantastic location for our annual family weekend. We never even left the campsite and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. We'll be back!
Available places from Bakkums Hoeve
Available places from
for Bakkums Hoeve
Arrival and Departure
Arrival and departure days are Mondays and Fridays. Arrival is from 15:00 and we request you leave by 10:00.
Free Dune Pass
Embark on an adventure through the woodland area and discover surprising tracks on foot or by bicycle. As our guest you'll receive a Dune Pass, for endless enjoyment of the stunning nature surrounding the campsite.
Our campsite is car-free. You can park your car in one of the nearby car parks. On the day of arrival and on the day you leave, you can drive to your accommodation to load or unload. You can purchase a second pass for the car park for a small fee.
Frequenly asked questions
- How far is the beach from the rental accommodation?
Bakkum Beach is about a 15-minute walk away, through the dunes or via the main road.
- Is there a recreation/entertainment program?
During the holidays and in the weekends our Recreation Team is present, catering especially for children. Up to date information and the program is available from Reception and can be found on the website.
- Have you got walking and/or cycling route descriptions?
There are several beautiful walking and cycling routes around the campsite. You can find these by following the route signs. Reception has walking and cycling route maps available. Venturing into the dunes? Don't forget to take your dune pass. You received this from Reception on arrival.
- What is the meeting square?
"Our campsite has a Meeting Square. This square is intended for people to get together, on a terrace or enjoying an ice cream. It's the holidays after all! The Meeting Square offers the following shops: Spar supermarket, pizzeria 'Op de Hoek', restaurant and snackbar 'De Duynen', fish monger 'Vis & Meer', Kippaleis (Chicken Palace), IJswinkel (ice cream parlour) and camping shop Zeldenrust. There is even a space reserved for a bonfire!"